"walls" questions

I can't seem to get it together to post Mexico pics. so in the interim I've had a bunch of questions from comments and e-mails on the post called "walls" last week.

So this is FYI for those who have asked...the map is a National Geographic map. I got it here at a map store, but I saw one when I was up in Utah at a teaching supply store, and I've also seen them on the internet. Just google National Geographic maps. It may look kinda cheesy on-line or even in the store but when you get a nice frame around it I think it looks great. Mine is laminated so the kids can touch it and put stickers on the places they've been.

The family tree is a little kit my friend got for me at Deseret Book. It just comes on cardstock but I found a frame that was a little big for it so it would fit well on my wall.

On the temple picture, yes, I did take that. It was one of three I took on different occasions that I was trying to decide between. If anyone is interested I can order one for them as well.

b&w:
color:
more abstract:and this is the one I used:

Here is the pricing info. revised as of October 2013:

These are the prices:

16x30 -- $230
20x30 -- $245
24x36 -- $280 (this is the size I have)

These prices include shipping.

I love these canvases because they are quite deep and I love the chunky feel.


In answer to lots of questions about it, I do not sell the digital negatives of these prints.

They are a little pricey, but these look so beautiful on canvas...I love having this in my home.  E-mail me at sepphotography at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Labels: ,