photography equipment

Ok, so here's my little run-down on photo equipment for those who have asked.

My sixth child, oh, I mean, my camera is a Nikon D200. I love it with all my heart. I don't even want to look at all the upgraded cameras Nikon keeps spilling out because I am happy as can be with this one.

My favorite lens (because lenses make all the difference with SLR cameras) used to be my portrait lens (a Nikon 55mm 1.8). I rarely took it off my camera. And these lenses are cheap because they are "prime" lenses which means they don't zoom in and out, you have to move yourself in or out to capture what you want. Kind of a pain but you get used to it.

But last year my portrait lens got replaced with a Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 lens which is my new favorite. This one isn't a prime lens, which means it's a lot more expensive...but worth every cent in my book.

My point-and-shoot I always have in my purse is a Canon Power Shot SD750. Love it too.

There you go.

Labels: