NYC (part 3...the wedding)

Oh my word.

This was quite a wedding.
My brother found himself a perfect match.
They think big.
I loved her hair. I wish I would have done something cool like that for my wedding. I just put my hair back in my same everyday do and plopped a little veil on top. Man, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. And then there were the funny dresses I made my bridesmaids wear...oh, and the fake ivy wreaths I had them adorn their heads with (I was so excited about those little numbers!).

But I digress. Back to New York...
I loved being in the NYC temple. It was so weird to step out of the hustle-bustle on the street and into such a beautiful, peaceful place.

It was just my family there, but I guess we still sure make a crowd.

It was a little interesting to try to find places to take pictures without cars whizzing by, but I actually liked embracing that aspect of it.

I tried this vintage wash on this one...something a little different...


There were five of us snapping away all afternoon. We couldn't get enough of the perfect light and cool New York backdrops.

We walked to Central Park to meet Anita's dear family. Kinda fun to watch this glowing newly-married couple walking along and to see all the double-takes they got.

Gotta love the random backpack guy in the background, but I love their expressions in this one. Tal is just so doting on his girl.


Meeting up with Anita's family. (We fell in love with this great family from Switzerland.)

Eva, in the purple above, is a photographer extraordinaire. It was so fun to see her in action.

It was kinda hot...



Both families.
Brothers.Sisters.Cute couples.
These last three photos are from Eva:

(Thanks, Eva!)

That evening there was a beautiful ring ceremony and dinner.

Next week they take off on their grand adventure. They quit their jobs and will be doing six months to a year of humanitarian service in India and Africa...something Tal's always wanted to do. And unbeknownst to him all these years, Anita was hoping for the same thing.

Did I mention they are a perfect match?

Love you guys with all my heart.

Labels: , ,