"Learning Circles"

My sister is amazing.

Not only did she give birth to five kids in five years, which still astounds me, but she always has new and exciting ideas going on in her brain that she actually puts into action.

She and a friend have a neat new website called "Power of Moms" (you may have noticed the blog button on my sidebar). There are so many great ideas on there to inspire and help Mothers.

One of the newest things they have developed is called "Learning Circles." They are essentially like book clubs, but the reading material is about various different motherhood subjects each month and the discussions are meant to be based purely around Mothering.

Now, I don't know about you, but I feel so incredibly strengthened and invigorated when I get in deep motherhood discussions. Those are the times when I feel like I can conquer the world. And the cool thing about the "Learning Circles" is that just when that fire you kindled in your Motherhood arena begins to die down from your last discussion you get to go to the next month's topic discussion and get inspired all over again.

Right now you can get the start-up materials for $30 (until Febuary 1st). That's $20 off the regular price of $50. (They provide all the reading materials and helps, etc.)

So, if you're interested in finding out more info click here.

Happy Mothering!

Labels: ,