new camera & green fields

I had to test out my new camera.
And as luck would have it, there are gorgeous green fields all over near where we live. And if you haven't noticed, I LOVE them. (Click here for another shoot we did.)
They make for some good bonding time for me and my girls.
Not Max...he wants nothing to do with the fields (darn, I can't find the link to his sad-face-in-the-field one).
But when I tell the girls we need to go on a photo shoot in the field they are happy to do it...
...especially if they have a good bribe (some treat left over from someone's church class did the trick this time...thanks for sharing, Gracie!).Grace didn't want to pose this time...she wanted to be the "poser." She positioned her little sisters just so....and then caught a picture of her Mom in action at the end.
Oh man I love photography! And boy oh boy I have a long way to go figuring out this camera, but at least my hands aren't quite as sore these days.

Labels: , ,