end-of-the-year teacher appreciation gifts...

...I've got nothing.

(Except for Claire's teacher since one of the moms was on-the-ball enough to get a really good group gift together.)

School's going to be out before I know it, and I LOVE our teachers. They have changed the lives of my children, literally. I want them to know how much I adore them for what they have done this year.

Any creative ideas out there?

Post-edit note: THANK YOU for the wonderful ideas...keep them coming! I just have to add that I just found out that "A Mother's Book of Secrets" is on sale for about a month for $9.98 (50% off!!). That is cheaper than I can get it as the author. Seriously, I'm going to stock up...and I couldn't help but think this would be a good end-of-the-year teacher appreciation gift too!

Labels: