my family

This is my family:I adore them.

And I adore that I get to be with them in this gorgeous spot.

We had our reunion last week.

It was complete with our traditional campfire and music CD:

Some serious races:I was going to only post the ones of us winning because I must admit our family came out strong in the racing category (and hey, it's a blog and that's the sunny stuff), but these faces were too good not to include:
We had our annual doubles tennis tournament (Elle got to be Grandfather's partner this year).

Elder Perry even showed up for an impromptu visit:
We went to Bloomington Lake (more on that later), ate delicious food, didn't sleep hardly a wink, got eaten alive by mosquitoes, and fell in love with each other more than ever. (Yeah, we are cheesy.)

Man, I love these people. Let's look at one more picture:There we go.

Labels: ,