"focus" report wrap-up...months 11 & 12

Well, I sort of lost "focus" of reporting on the things I "focused" on in November and December. (If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about click here and here.)
That's because out of necessity my focus was "stay afloat" in November when I got called as the Young Women president, and I could barely do just that. (Trying your best to stay afloat doesn't necessarily lend itself to writing blog reports on how I was sinking under water. It more had to do with hunkering down and getting things done.)

In December my focus was "enjoy." Because I wanted so much not to get all stressed out about Christmas minutia and just soak in the whole spirit of it all. And you know what? It helped so much. Every time I started to freak out about being so far behind I tried to remember to re-align my thoughts to the real meaning of the season and it made all the difference.

I have loved my "one word" for 2010, so it's tough to let it go. It's helped me focus on so many different aspects of my life that I needed to work on...and that I still need to work on.

But it's time. I'm still debating between a couple words for 2011 but I'll figure it out if I can just "focus" on it for a couple days...

Labels: ,