basketball spirit

I personally didn't think you could ever get too much spirit at a basketball game.

I mean, isn't that what cheerleaders and pep rallies are all about?

Apparently Max isn't hip to the jive with all that hype.

You see, he is thick into basketball season.
His team is undefeated.
And his games are pretty darn fun to watch.
But the boy needs to concentrate.

He wants to be focused.

Thus, he has declared that his sisters are "too supportive." (And I think I'm on thin ice myself.)

I promised we wouldn't make any banners and we would be quiet. There would be no face painting or actual cheer leading on the side-lines.

But for now he is holding strong: sisters are not allowed.
So Dave and I get some good basketball dates.

And I'm careful not to let too many whoops and hollers slip out, or I may be banned too.

I sit obediently on the sidelines with Dave at my side and let my heart quietly spill over with silent love for that good boy who I adore.

Labels: ,